Need information on pet care and supplies or want to support those who support Animal Lifeline of Iowa? Check out these great resources!
- Avondale Veterinary Healthcare Complex
- Adam's Aquatics
- All Pets Hospital
- Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA
- ARL Animal Care & Control - City of Des Moines
- Bark Busters
- DSLA Pet Sitting Service
- Dogwoods Lodge
- Downtown Doggy Daycare
- Fetch! Pet Care
- Fleur Pet Hospital
- Highland Park Animal Hospital
- Humble Bundle PayPal Giving Fund
- Invisible Fence of Central Iowa
- Iowa Pet Foods and Seascapes
- Iowa Veterinary Referral Center and Emergency Clinic 515-727-4872
- Iowa Veterinary Specialties
- Just Paws Gourmet
- Karen Craft, Telepathic Animal Communicator
- LovingRest Pet Cemetery and Crematorium
- Pet Friendly Housing in Des Moines at Zillow.com
- Pet Friendly Housing in Iowa at Zillow.com
- Pet Friendly Rental Housing in Polk County at HotPads.com
- Rover's Ranch - Dog Park/Training
- Rover.com - Thousands of dog sitters in cities across the U.S. and Canada
- STAR 102.5
- Seven Stars Healing Arts, LLC - Elizabeth S. Eiler, B.Msc., Reiki III
- Smitten Kitten: Cat Only Grooming & Supplies
- Southview Animal Clinic
- Stylin Paws Salon & Day Spa
- Vehicles For Charity
- Veterinary Dermatology Consultation Services, Inc.
- WOI - TV5
Pet Related Websites
Is Your Pet Lost?
If your pet was microchipped, call the company it was registered to and report them missing. If your pet is found & the finder calls the microchip number into the company, they will have your information to speed-up the reunion.
Post a FREE listing on IowaPetAlert.com, this website’s mission is to reunite owners with their lost pets.
Call or visit your city’s animal control holding facility. If your pet was spotted & picked up by animal control they might be here. Each city has a different protocol for how long they will hold an animal, be sure to check frequently.
Create & hang fliers in your neighborhood. The best way to get the word out is to spread your pet’s photo around. The flyer should include a current, clear photo of the pet with a description and your contact information.